Sunday, March 10, 2024

Poem: Ode To The Seeker

 


Listen To The Voice Within






       Somewhere along the way, I lost myself.

       After enduring trials and lessons

       I prevailed, wiser

       without a clue.

       Lost and begotten, with a new

       frame of mind, I stumbled to find sight.

       Constant rise and fall, All, in the name of pursuit.

       Of no perceived will

       Of dwindling faith

 

       disillusioned

       by our splendid complexity,

       Its enormity

       The little purpose it gave.

 

       Probing the mind, for

       answers of the heart.

       Ignoring the voice within.

       counting the steps along,

       I lost the calm of life.

 

       Only to discover,

       it never left.

 

       Reflecting now, it all comes through

       the beauty in the world

       before the storm.

       As I peer through

       these loose lens

       I find something

         worth living for.

       Something, I

         can believe in.

                      all poety.com/poem-Ode-To-The Seeker-by Kaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dive Deep Into Astrology's Star Signs: Revelations Await

  Exploring the Zodiac Signs Snap Shot: Sun Sign Libra Photo by canva.com - created by magic media/gmlaurie - ancientpictureszodiac signs Su...